International Auto Shipping to Canada from the US

Are you moving to or from Canada? Do you have a car, truck, SUV, minivan, or other vehicle that needs to be transported across America’s northern border?

Let our vehicle shipping experts help you make the move.

Fill out our easy form for a quick custom quote.

For your information, we’ve pulled together all the forms, resources, and links you’ll need to ship a vehicle between the US and Canada. You can find exactly what you need to make the move happen, no matter which direction you’re headed.

Get a Quote Now!

Just fill out a simple form, and get a automated quote.

Required paperwork for auto transport from US to Canada

Please carefully review the paperwork requirements for US registered vehicles that are transported to Canada in bond.

We strongly advise you to visit Canada’s Registrar of Imported Vehicles to confirm that your vehicle is admissible.

You will be required to send the original vehicle title or a copy certified by the Department of Motor Vehicles to the appropriate border crossing at least 72 hours in advance of the vehicle shipment. Our dispatcher will let you know the name and contact information of that border crossing in plenty of time for you to have the title delivered. A copy of your photo ID will also be required.


Additional resources for shipping a car, truck, or auto from US to Canada

We have included these files below in PDF format for various possible scenarios, like:

Additional resources and forms for relocating or importing a vehicle from Canada to the United States

Example Rates