Competitive price quotes for RV transport
We partner with top notch shipping industry veterans to move your RV from coast to coast or across the globe. In the continental United States and Canada, we are engaged with a network of trusted independent contractors whose drivers and carriers are specially licensed and fully insured.
Hauling for Towable RVs or Drive-Away for Type A, B, and C Motorhomes
Our professionals will haul your camper or chauffeur your RV to its next location, safely and securely.
Because motorhomes can be driven, this is the cheapest and most common option. However, if you prefer, or if your motorhome is not in working condition, we will arrange to have it towed for you. This usually requires specialized trucks and equipment. The weight of this additional load affects gas mileage and typically results in additional expense.
Why hire a pro to move your RV when you could just drive it yourself?
Our seasoned vehicle shipping experts and professional drivers take the worry and work out of the moving process. That leaves you the time and energy to focus on more important matters.
Besides, with us behind the wheel, you won’t have to worry about the maladies of a long road trip, like weariness, soreness, poor diet, roadside motels, gas station bathrooms, and worse, the chance of falling asleep while driving.
Preparing your RV for shipping
In addition to the information about preparing your vehicle for shipping, there are other steps to ensure a safe and damage-free transport.
- Make sure it’s clean and empty— Loose items can cause significant damage while en route. Also, the content of your RV is not usually covered by insurance policies.
- Secure all fixtures—Cabinets, drawers, latches, doors, windows, and the like must be taped or tied down.
- No hazardous or flammable materials allowed— please remove all propane, gas, or oil tanks, as well as weapons or ammunition.
- Power—Be sure to disconnect the gas, turn off all electronics, and disconnect the power supply.
- Confirm that your engine, transmission, brakes, signals, tires, and other parts are in good working order. The transporter’s insurance does not cover repairs for mechanical malfunctions en route. Breakdown and downtime would represent additional expenses.
How much does it cost to ship an RV?
ShipMyVehicle.com will provide the best rate to move your RV. As soon as you complete our quick rate request form, we will have you visit with one of friendly and knowledgeable personnel to get the remaining details we need to complete your custom quote.
- What type of RV is it?
- Pop-up camper, or folding camping trailer
- Conventional travel trailer
- Fifth-wheel travel trailer
- Truck camper
- Sport utility trailer
- Travel trailer with expanding ends
- Type A motorhome
- Type B motorhome
- Type C motorhome
- How much does it weigh?
- What are its dimensions? (Height, length, width)
- Where do you need your RV moved to?
- Where do you need your RV moved from?
- When do you need it to be there?
When we respond with a custom rate for RV shipping, it includes:
- Access to our in-house vehicle shipping experts to answer all of your questions and help you get your RV ready for the big move
- Full coverage insurance
- Driver pay
- Transportation for the driver
- Vehicle plating